If you are coming to IoT Forum (and if not, why not? Just take a look at our speaker list!) then you’d be well advised to book your hotel options soon.
Cambridge isn’t a city that is rich in good hotel deals, but here’s our (not exactly impartial) set of recommendations for all budgets and links to what the good folks at TripAdvisor say
Mid level/business hotels:
- Travelodge – good enough for Lenny Henry.
- Premier Inn – maybe its this one that is good enough for Lenny Henry.
- The Regent Hotel is small and affordable. Gets good reviews (and burnt down – and rebuilt – about 6 years ago, so its facilities are quite new)
- The Best Western Gonville is rather short on charm but generally well run, clean, good service.
- Cambridge City Hotel (ex Crowne Plaza). Bit dated, but big and very central location.
- Arundel house Hotel, riverside location in a privately owned Victorian house with character.
Bit of charm, more upmarket, more expensive
- Doubletree is right by the river, and closest (10 min walk) to the conference venue.
- Hotel du Vin is lovely and priced accordingly
- Varsity has best roof garden in town and some stunning views from the rooms higher in the hotel
Get the Latest News on IoT Forum 2018
IoT Forum will be returning in 2018, be first on the list for the sell out event next year!