What is IoT Forum 2017 (#IoT17)?
IoT17 brings together three key groups in the IoT Field – Corporates, Investors, and Disruptive Entrepreneurs. The aim of the conference is to both explore the latest trends that will effect the IoT field over the next year, and also to facilitate the connections across industries to accelerate business success.
As IoT has matured, so has the conference. Although purposefully being a generalist event, areas of particular interest are M2M, Smart Cities and Smart Homes. As the range of products enabled by IoT is expanding and becoming more specialist, how will the sector unite to deal with questions on privacy, security and interactivity?
How will it work?
A two day, single track conference will bring together some of the biggest names and most influential people in connected devices to examine what is needed to build successful businesses and initiatives in the sector.
An exhibition and showcase pitches to highlight some of the best new businesses in IoT. Networking sessions carefully designed to make sure that you can make meaningful connections with people who can help you move your business forward.
Our speakers will consider some of the big questions around IoT’s market in 2017:
- What problems are customers using IoT for? Which have most value?
- Where are the valuable collaboration opportunity?
- How can you partner with large corporates with big budgets?
- Where is the smart money? What is is investing in?
- The sectors and applications – well known and more obscure – that are showing success.
Where is it and how do I get there?
The event will be held in Robinson College, Grange Road, Cambridge, CB3 9AN, England
Please note that parking is very limited at the college and early arrival is advised due to Cambridge traffic.
Cambridge has a extraordinary depth of expertise in the basic technologies for IoT which makes it the natural choice for a technical conference. But it also has many high growth companies in the sector, meaning any large brand considering the commercial potential of IoT will learn a great deal from a day in Cambridge.
Who should come?
We target and host three main groups of people.
- Established brands, using or interested in the Internet of Things and how it will effect their business
- High growth, extremely disruptive, interesting and entrepreneurial tech businesses developing IoT technologies and platforms
- Key Investors and influencers in the market.
It includes founders, funders, big corporate names, startups and scaleups. From the UK and further afield. You can see a full list here.
Where can I register?
Right here. The earlier you book, the less you pay.