The IoT Forum – 9th-10th March, 2016, Cambridge, England
Themes for the 5th Internet of Things Forum Programme:
We’re working on the Final Programme for IoT Forum 2016 to make sure that we showcase the very best ideas in a fast moving space. What should you expect and what are the key themes we will cover this year?
The IoT Forum is not about hype, it is about what is happening now in the real world and connects innovative corporates with entrepreneurial businesses, investors and the press. We have been recognised as one of the Top Three IoT events in the world by Postscapes because we have always striped away the hyperbole to help you understand the reality.
A mix of keynote talks, round table discussions, demonstrations, quality networking, exhibition, our Ones to Watch (competitively selected startups with the potential to transform and disrupt industries), the IoT Forum is a valuable, thought-provoking, practical two days for people who want to understand how to maximise the impact of the IoT in their business.
Speakers and Topics
Themes for 2016
- How corporates can innovate using IoT successfully.
- What is creating real sustainable value in Smart Cities, Connected Cars, Smart Homes, Smart Environment, Healthcare and Wearables?
- Why understanding Design and UX is critical.
- Are governments wasting money on projects that will never create value?
- How IoT transforms business models.
- Can the blockchain solve some of the big challenges in IoT?
- Why security and privacy are key blocks to IoT adoption and what can you do today to minimise your risk?
- What are the key investment opportunities and themes?
- What is the M&A Outlook?
- How can you demonstrate ROI in order to sell IoT into cities, enterprises and consumers?
- Who are the companies you’ve never heard of that will change the world?
- How can large companies and startups partner effectively?
- How will the IoT ecosystem be built and who will be the key players?
- How do you distinguish the BS from the real?
- Who can solve your business challenges?
A Unique Promise
(If you don’t agree, we offer a simple money back guarantee – if you attend and don’t feel you got value, we give you your money back. Can any other IoT event promise this?).